Thursday, November 06, 2008

Today on Bilerico: How to have gay vacation sex.

You will have to go to Bilerico sometime today (I am totally confused by the time differences between Buenos Aires and wherever you may be) to read my response to this:

Dear Tony,


My name is Paulo, I am a journalism student from Buenos Aires. I would like to know, if you are still at the Axel Hotel, if I can interview you for an article that I have to write to qualifiy. Qualifing or not, isn´t that important but I need a good story and I think that I found one. I would like to meet you to chat. I am not gay, I hope that doesn´t matter.


If you are interested, tell me how to contact you.


Sorry for my bad english, I haven´t practiced for years.


Sincerely,

Paulo


[Paulo made clear in subsequent email his curiosity about how gay visitors to Buenos Aires have sex.]

Update: It's up. Get on it here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should start a weekly contest how your readers think you will respond as Pere Antoine.

Mark said...

Your very last paragraph could have been written by Emily Post!

She would approve, as your advice was so precise and so excruciatingly correct.

dantallion said...

You should start writing a "Practical Guide To..." series.

Anonymous said...

I would love to sit and chat with you about your interesting life.

Mike said...

Great post.