Monday, July 19, 2010

A Request For Help.

Dear readers,

I'm in the running for a six month gig as the new "Gay Travel Guru" for Gaytravel.com.
I've made it into round two of the competition and now I need your votes. Here's the link. ( http://www.gaytravel.com/guru/judge/app/application-14200#vote ) In tiny blue letters next to my name, you'll see the invitation to vote for me. A "five" is the best rating.

The first video I provided is a compilation of fun moments from recent interviews. Making this vid made me realize how much fun I've had in the past several months. The guru gig is a paying one, an element not overlooked by my less leisurely husband, in which I'll travel and report.

Looks like their are six serious contenders against whom I'll need your boost.

Thanks for your help!

T

4 comments:

David Wilton said...

Signed up just to vote. Sneaky ruse on their part ... good luck!

Tony Adams said...

Dear DavidWilson,
Thanks! You're right about them!

kitchenbeard said...

Done. If you win I think you may want to write about SF first. Just sayin'

Tony Adams said...

Thanks kb!! I'm sure they'll send me to SF.