Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thursday on Bilerico: $10 sex you will never forget

You will have to go to Bilerico at 2PM tomorrow to find my response to the following letter:

Hello,
I read about you first on Joe.my.god and now more regularly on Bilerico. I visited your farmboyz blog today and read "The Pepsi Challenge".
I am surely dense on this but can you tell me what is that "a favorite turnstile venue" ? A name and/or address too :)

tank u
--
baophac@gmail.com
===
bão - to keep, to hold, to embrace
phác - natural, innocent, simple

Here's the answer

5 comments:

Alan said...

from your answer ... "seen cis and trans people"

Heh. Only a chemist would get that joke...unless there's another meaning?

bj said...

could there be anything more "Tony" in your answer than "I have not answered your question but I have answered the one you should have asked." ???

Father Tony of the Farmboyz said...

Dear BJ,
No.

Debriefer said...

Padre

Given your past and present sexual adventures, do you believe there is a substantive difference between addiction to sex and the pursuit of frequent anonymous sex?

Father Tony of the Farmboyz said...

Dear Debriefer,
Yes I do. In one, you are simply a hedonist taking advantage of what nature and circumstance provide, and in the other, you are a slave. Of greater interest to me is the fact that I have gradually lost interest in that type of sex. "Been there - done that" seems to describe it. I think sexual compulsives never reach that point. In my own case, I think I was seeking to resolve issues involving my own strict and anti-sexual upbringing, into the coffin of which I have hammered enough nails.