Sunday, December 07, 2008

National LGBT Blogger and Citizen Journalist Initiative - Saturday afternoon

The Honorable Barney Frank spoke to us at lunch hosted by the Victory Fund at the Mayflower Hotel. (video to follow)

The Mayflower Madams: BuffaWhat, Blabbeando, Jimbo and JoeMyGod

Joe and Kate Clinton

At dinner, I sat with the Gay and Lesbian Task Force crew, names and links to follow. Seeya both in Miami!

The Bilerico reception at Artfully Chocolate


jimbo said...

What did you do to my eyes in that picture? I look like an extra from the X-Files in those episodes where the black goo covers over your eyes.

jimbo said...

Good to see you this weekend mr. father tony. Sorry I couldn't make it to all the fabulous nightlife events.

Father Tony of the Farmboyz said...

Dear Jimbo,
I needed to get the glowing red-eye from the flash out. I was doing this during one of the afternoon sessions and hastily so the results were sloppy. Sorry. Good to see you too.