Monday, January 05, 2009

If you liked it....

As Beyonce recently bounced: "If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it." And that is figuratively what I hope you'll do to Bilerico, a nominee for Best Gay Blog 2008.

[Upfront disclaimer: I'm part of the Bilerico editorial team.]

As you know, I love my Joey and Andre and Andy and Pam, so why vote for Bilerico?

a) Bilerico is much more than a cut-and-paste fast food kind of gay news aggregation. The contributors present developed opinions that are not geared to a fast rabble-rousing. I often disagree with what is presented, but you know I'm the kind of person who often spends hours looking at bad art because it helps me know what is good and true when I find it.

b) They have this advice column written by an insufferably self-absorbed ex-priest who considers all questions as excuses to tell stories of his ribald past. But, he is a slightly cute from certain angles. I don't think he's real, but he seems to be working hard to keep Bilerico planted in the fertile gutter of explicit sex.

c) Bilerico was last year's runner-up. This year, they're bigger, harder and uncut and needier. Put a ring on it.

e) Tell me that you have voted for Bilerico, and I will grant you the sexual favor of your choice. Specify it in the comments section below so I can prepare.

You do know that you can vote every 24 hours.

8 comments:

Marc said...

wow - I can't believe no one's jumped on this yet! first day's vote is in; but it looks like the screen shot won't post in the comments so you'll just have to take my word on it! Lets just say we can start by putting a ring on it . . .

evilganome said...

I have cast my lot in with you T. As far as favors go however, I swoon at the myriad possibilities.

Do you provide and ala carte menu?

Anonymous said...

I want a repeat of the foot fetish episode. Your gym or mine?

Tony Adams said...

Dear Rey,
Either gym, but your foot or mine?

Tate said...

My vote was cast. I will settle for a warm hug and a memorable kiss, from you and your spouse.

dpaste said...

I just voted. Joe has his army mobilized and doesn't need me.

Item b) had me falling in love with you all over again.

No request for favors, you know I'm still obsessing about the long-term.

YvesPaul said...

What happened to d)? :)

Tony Adams said...

Dear YP, I don't know.