Friday, January 23, 2009

National Gay and Lesbian Task Force NYC Leadership Kick-Off

Last night, in New York City, I went to a party on 14th Street at the Design Within Reach Store.


Then I went with Joe and Aaron to Rawhide because we were in a mood for some raunch dressing. Later, at GymBar, we met this guy whose name escaped me while he showed me his collection of me-with-celebrity photos kept on his camera.

(I made one of him with Joe but it is not pretty.)

Today I woke up with a cold. I rummaged about until I found something C had stuffed in my Christmas stocking.

I've been rubbing it on my chest like a mad thing. There's no food in the house and it will be hours before C comes through the door. Camille is not happy about being forced to suffer unattended and with no audience.

4 comments:

Gavin said...

I've come down with congestion in my chest as well. Maybe you need to make a trip upstate and rub something on my chest! ;)

Beau RN said...

You should get a t-shirt that says "I went to the Rawhide and all I got was this lousy cold...guess it coulda been worse"

'raunch dressing' is the best pun I've heard in a long time.

Birdie said...

Do you have a violin playing in the background? One needs the proper soundtrack.

Anonymous said...

>Camille is not happy about being forced to suffer unattended and with no audience.


I thought that's what blogging is for.