Thursday, January 08, 2009

Worth visiting

OK so my husband likes this blog better than all others (Including mine? Maybe. He's smart enough to say "Oh no baby, I love it in a different way.") Nico is indeed an enchanting youngster, and has something of merit to say about anything. My husband, who will eat nothing from the ocean or from fresh water for that matter, is fascinated by the fact that there is nothing Nico won't eat. A recent post offers us a newly composed Christmas carole, a link to pics of drunken Brits, some sass about Silent Night and the national anthem, and, a pic of Marie Antoinette's gallows-wear. What's not to love. Go there, but come back. I've always been jealous suspicious of smart gay children.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Father T. You are a hoot. I mean that in a good way, of course. I think you're absolutely adorable (as is your hubby). Wanted to wish you a belated Happy New Year. Keep up the great posts -- don't vanish into the sunset. The young 'uns of whom you speak have yet to cultivate your "fine wine" character.

Anonymous said...

You love saying "my husband"....

Caddy Jean

Tony Adams said...

Actually, Caddy Jean, It's taking some getting used to. Like new shoes, more comfortable with time.

Anonymous said...

Padre I like yours..larger font...

dpaste said...

His is certainly stylish, but like youth, he keeps jumping from idea to idea. There is almost too much in each post to take in.