Saturday, January 26, 2008

Slightly less of a Luddite

With his help, I finally managed to add a song to this post. This isn't the first time he's helped me and I am envious of the ease with which he handles this medium and wish I were more skilled at it considering the amount of time I spend doing this.

Next challenge: using the books C gave me for Christmas, I'm going to attempt a redesign of the look of this place. The whole blog may crash, but in time, "the Rockies may crumble, Gibraltor may tumble, they're only made of clay, but.."

3 comments:

M.W. Nolden said...

Boy... That song was a blast from the past. It felt like I had suddenly been grabbed by the back of my collar & jerked back in time. I'm not kidding: it was rather disconcerting. That used to be one of my favorite songs & yet I'd absolutely forgotten about it.
"... flowers from a Spanish friend of the family."
Nice. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the help supplied when you log in to Blogger to post? I've always found it to be surprisingly good.

Tony Adams said...

Yes, I've tried the "help" feature, but maybe it's just my inclination to say "oh that recipe would be just fine without that much salt" that makes me not so good at following their directions. I rarely get the answer I am looking for.