Thursday, February 04, 2010

A Triple Charles Morning

Yesterday morning was a delightfully exhausting one composed of overlapping conversations with three different Charleses.

There was Chuck Colbert, a reporter, dishing about the planned palace coup.

There was Charles Busch, talking about his new play The Divine Sister.

And, there was a favorite correspondent who has a variety of red herring noms, including the above. We compared notes about the men of DC.

I don't know how I ever managed to fit work into the day. Really.

2 comments:

Spouse Walker said...

It's amazing what people can do with their time. I know what you mean. I also thank you for telling me about "the divine sister". I will definitely go and see it.

Petroglyphs of Peru said...

This is the best! Thank you, Pere Tony