Thursday, December 03, 2009

Today on Bilerico: "Go Ahead. Step Over That Line"

My response to this will appear this morning on Bilerico:



Dear FT,
About 10 years ago I met a guy.  He was in on business from another state and asked me out.  We went out a few times before he went home, and we had incredible chemistry.  Things didn't work out, and he broke it off with me.  I can't help it, but I still think of him from time to time.  I got married to another man, and had 2 children.  I love my husband, but I feel I am falling out of love with him.  It's lack of communication, and everytime we do talk, it escalates into an argument.  I always feel I have to walk on eggshells around him.  
Recently I contacted this old flame.  I know I shouldn't of, but I did.  He is starting to flirt with me, giving me that attention I crave, and I like it.  He has mentioned me coming out to see him, and I have thought about it-that is if I could get away with no problems, which is impossible.  I sometimes feel the only way I can find true closure is if I sleep with him.  I feel these thoughts are really corrupting with my life.  I know I should just break it off, but deep down I don't want to.  I have so many mixed emotions.  Please help. Tani

1 comment:

Spouse Walker said...

Why not just sleep with him and get it over with but first ask his husband for his blessing. His commitment to his family can still be primary. Jeesh. Everybody is so dramatic. Communicate.